Coffee Bar (4oz)
This vegan coffee soap is handcrafted with freshly brewed coffee in place of water in our go-to vegan soap recipe.
No fragrance, no color, no coffee grounds- perfect for the purest of the pure.
These bars ship naked.
ingredients: palm oil, brewed coffee, shea butter, olive oil, rice bran oil, coconut oil, castor oil, kaolin clay, sodium lactate, sugar
Why should you use handcrafted soap?
- Superfat. Superfat is the extra oil that is not processed into soap. These bonus oils leave your body and largest organ protected by its own natural barriers in addition to infusing extra moisture with the skin.
- Our dermis (skin) protects our bodies and immune systems. Chemical surfactants and harsh cleansers strip the skin of its natural barriers and leave it open to damage.
- Large companies extract glycerine (a natural humectant and byproduct of soap making) from their soap for sale in other industries. We leave glycerine intact in our soaps so to help keep your skin moisturized throughout the day.
- Waste. 1.4 billion body wash bottles are used every year. This does NOT include shampoo or conditioner bottles. You can cut your waste by using bar soap in recyclable/biodegradable packaging.
- Bar soap is biodegradable (unlike many synthetic detergent body washes).
- Bar soap cleanses better.
- Made with natural, food-grade ingredients.
- Buying handcrafted soap supports small businesses.
- Handcrafted soap comes in an extremely wide variety of scents, colors, and formulations.
- 1-2 bars of soap replace a typical bottle of body wash.