Basic Handcrafted Soap (10oz total)
We believe in quality handcrafted soap for all!
To that end we offer our go-to, all-in-one favorite recipe with the same craftsmanship, premium ingredients, superfat (see below), and quality without additional packaging, fragrances, or premium additives for a low cost.
Approximately 10oz of naked bulk soap will arrive in bars varying in odd sizes from approximately two to four ounces.
Why should you use handcrafted soap?
- Superfat. Superfat is the extra oil that is not processed into soap. These bonus oils leave your body and largest organ protected by its own natural barriers in addition to infusing extra moisture with the skin.
- Our dermis (skin) protects our bodies and immune systems. Chemical surfactants and harsh cleansers strip the skin of its natural barriers and leave it open to damage.
- Large companies extract glycerine (a natural humectant and byproduct of soap making) from their soap for sale in other industries. We leave glycerine intact in our soaps so to help keep your skin moisturized throughout the day.
- Waste. 1.4 billion body wash bottles are used every year. This does NOT include shampoo or conditioner bottles. You can cut your waste by using bar soap in recyclable/biodegradable packaging.
- Bar soap is biodegradable (unlike many synthetic detergent body washes).
- Bar soap cleanses better.
- Made with natural, food-grade ingredients.
- Buying handcrafted soap supports small businesses.
- Handcrafted soap comes in an extremely wide variety of scents, colors, and formulations.
- 1-2 bars of soap replace a typical bottle of body wash.
ingredients: olive oil, coconut oil, water, tallow, shea butter, sodium hydroxide, castor oil