Neem, Charcoal, and Tea Tree Facial Soap (approx 4.7oz)
Activated charcoal and tea tree essential oil work to detoxify your skin while castor and neem oils soothe the angry areas.
Did you know neem oil is used in ayurvedic therapy for acne, wrinkles, and everything in between?
This facial soap is loved by everyone from pre-teens with mild congestion to those of us lucky enough to be caught with wrinkles and acne simultaneously!
Due to the medicinal oils in this soap it has a very natural, earthy scent.
ingredients: olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil, castor oil, neem oil, tea tree essential oil, activated charcoal
We also recommend the use of "Is this Puberty" if you're battling breakouts at any stage.
Why should you use handcrafted soap?
- Superfat. Superfat is the extra oil that is not processed into soap. These bonus oils leave your body and largest organ protected by its own natural barriers in addition to infusing extra moisture with the skin.
- Our dermis (skin) protects our bodies and immune systems. Chemical surfactants and harsh cleansers strip the skin of its natural barriers and leave it open to damage.
- Large companies extract glycerine (a natural humectant and byproduct of soap making) from their soap for sale in other industries. We leave glycerine intact in our soaps so to help keep your skin moisturized throughout the day.
- Waste. 1.4 billion body wash bottles are used every year. This does NOT include shampoo or conditioner bottles. You can cut your waste by using bar soap in recyclable/biodegradable packaging.
- Bar soap is biodegradable (unlike many synthetic detergent body washes).
- Bar soap cleanses better.
- Made with natural, food-grade ingredients.
- Buying handcrafted soap supports small businesses.
- Handcrafted soap comes in an extremely wide variety of scents, colors, and formulations.
- 1-2 bars of soap replace a typical bottle of body wash.